Friday 17 March 2017

The Passion of Creation...or not.

 (a representation of writers block by Leonid Pasternok.  Source: Wikipedia)

This picture is aptly called "The Passion of Creation"  Yes, this is what creating and writing looks like!  Seriously, have you ever tried writing a book or short story?  It has recently come to light that I may need some guidance should I attempt putting the 'brilliant story' in my head onto paper.

I am going to be very honest; I am not a writer and I am definitely not a reviewer.  But I do know one thing and that is that I love books!  All age levels, all genres, every single one of them is a work of art.  I sometimes sit and look at my collection and wish that I could somehow inhale them...ingest them. It is like smelling them, touching them, reading them...sometimes is just not enough.

Secondly, I know that I am always willing to try and to learn.  I would like to use this blog to learn more about books, other forms of literature, the art of writing and creating a blog.

This can only be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment